Enter your pincode to check availability.
Don't you think it's surprising that for such a chai loving nation we have so many coffee makers but not a single chai maker? The reason why is rather simple - nobody designs products especially for Indian food habits. Well, we decided to change the game and launch India's first DigiChai Maker! It is actually much more than just a chai maker - you can make masala tea, green tea, coffee in it, use it to boil water or milk, and can even use it to boil eggs or make maggi!
Put in tea leaves, milk, add elaichi, cinammon, mint leaves, ginger - whatever it is that you love in your chai, switch on the Digichai, and just come back in a few minutes to a perfectly brewed cup of tea! The start / cancel button allows you to abort the operation midway, and the beautiful glass jar can be used to serve the beverage directly. It comes with four auto heating modes, and has a precise digital control panel to ensure optimal brewing of the beverages. You can also manually adjust the temperature for your preferred tea strength - especially for those who like their chai really “kadak”!
- Capacity: 1 L
- Power: 1000 W
- Voltage: 230V AC / 50Hz
- Net weight: 2.14 kg
- Product Dimensions: 330 x 270 x 374 mm
- Suitable for brewing milk tea, masala chai, green tea, coffee, boiling milk and water
- Precise and fast: accurate digital temperature control for optimal brewing of various beverages
- Four auto heating modes: milk tea, milk, water and keep warm
- Can manually adjust the temperature for preferred tea strength
- Volume indicator marks on glass Tea Jar for accurate measurement
- Start / Cancel button to abort operation midway
- Beautiful borosilicate glass jar can be used as a serving kettle
- Long power cord for convenience
- Can also be used to make Maggi, boil eggs etc
- Chai Maker Unit
- 1L Glass Tea Jar
- Power Base
- Control Panel
- 1 year warranty on product
We want to ensure that you are happy with our product and that you keep coming back for more, so do please reach out to us!
- Delivery is free for orders above Rs.1000. There is a small Rs.100 fee for orders below Rs.1000
- Cash on Delivery is available for all orders
- Your order is processed the same day if placed before 1 pm. Depending on where you live, it should reach you within 2-4 business days
- We keep you updated on the status of your order with timely e-mails
- Don't like what you ordered? Cancel your order with a simple email
- Free returns for all orders
Click here to view Shipping & Returns FAQs