Your favourite humble potatoes with just a dash of masala to be had as a side dish or as mid day snack. This lip smacking dish is sure to get you addicted!
Write a review
- 2 1/2 cups baby potatoes (unpeeled)
- oil for deep-frying
- To Be Mixed Together For The Masala Powder
- 1 tsp dried mango powder (amchur)
- 3/4 tsp chilli powder
- salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper (kalimirch)
- Wash the baby potatoes very well and parboil them in enough salted water. Drain and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan on a medium flame and deep-fry the potatoes till they turn crisp and light brown in colour. Drain on an absorbent paper and allow them to cool for a while.
- Press each deep-fried potato between the palms of your hands to flatten them and deep-fry again in the same hot oil on a medium flame till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Transfer them into our Borosil Deep Dish, add the masala powder and toss well. Serve immediately.
Beautiful Food by Borosil http://myborosil.com/beautifulfood/