Write a review
- 1 1/2 litres milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk powder
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- a pinch of cardamom (elaichi) powder
- a pinch of saffron (kesar) strands
- mixed nuts
- rose essence (optional)
- Boil milk and sugar together for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix baking powder with milk powder.
- Beat the egg white separately add this to the milk powder mixture little by little.
- Mix it gently and don’t knead it.
- After the milk boils take out half of it and keep it separately in a serving dish.
- Make small balls out of the milk powder mix and flatten it like rasmalai and allow it to boil in the milk for about 2-6 minutes.
- Now add cardamom powder, saffron, nuts and the rose essence to it.
- Serve in our Borosil 3 in 1 Round Dish.
Beautiful Food by Borosil http://myborosil.com/beautifulfood/